A Brand is the label carrying, in the usual distinctive design, the brand name of the wine. For WineDirect Compliance, you must first have a brand before you can create labels or products.
1. Navigate to Products > Brands.
2. In the upper right corner, select New Brand.
3. Enter the Brand description and assign applicable registrations. Select Save.
WineDirect Compliance has a label/brand registration upload template that enables you to import/upload your state license/permit information in bulk. First complete and save the template from WineDirect Compliance. Please note the template is the same for both label and brand registrations. Brand and label registrations can be uploaded separately or uploaded together on one template in one transaction.
1. Navigate to Products > Brand > Import Registrations.
2. Select the link Click Here For An Example File. Download and Save the registration template as an Excel file.
3. Fill in the label and brand registration information for each State/Jurisdiction: License Number, Valid On Date (if applicable), Expires On Date (if applicable)
4. Insert rows for labels if you need rows added for each State/Jurisdiction. You may also need to delete rows for States/Jurisdictions that do not apply. Once the template is complete. Save the file as a CSV.
5. Navigate back to Products > Brands > Import Registrations.
6. Click Choose File. Search for and select the file that you just saved to open. This will automatically attempt to import the file. Save Your Changes once finished.
1. Navigate to Products > Brands, select the brand, then Add Registration.
2. Make a selection from the jurisdiction drop down.
3. Enter a Registration Number, and add Valid From and To Dates for when that registration will be in effect.
4. Select the Save button at the bottom. Repeat these steps for each applicable registration.